Our experience and expertise has propelled our facility in becoming known world-wide for our capabilities.
Each of our facilities offer full service maintenance capabilities on Challenger models 300, 350, 604 and 605. Our FAA-Certified and factory trained technicians provide the highest level of service, quality and performance on the Challenger airframe. Whether it’s scheduled or unscheduled maintenance, our experts will deliver and exceed all your expectations.
- 12, 24, 36, 48, 96, 144 Month Inspections
- 600, 1200, 2400 and 3000 Hour Inspections
- Complete avionics service and installation
- In-house engineering support staff
- Comprehensive composite repair shop
- In-house Level 3 NDT services
- In-house Challenger Program Managers
- Dedicated Challenger scheduled maintenance teams
- Pre-buy to include inspections of select fuel panel and wing sumps for corrosion
- Engine pylon and winglet bond plate repair
- Fuel shroud inspections