Bombardier Global Express and Gulfstream GV and G550 aircraft owners and operators can now rely on Constant Aviation for their BR710 engine maintenance.
CLEVELAND, OHIO – October 22, 2019 – Constant Aviation announced today that it has been appointed an Authorized Service Center for the Rolls-Royce BR710 engine. The BR710 authorization enables Constant Aviation to provide CorporateCare® and warranty service on BR710 engines installed on Bombardier Global Express, Gulfstream GV and G550 aircraft.
“We are excited to add the Rolls-Royce BR710 engine to Constant’s growing list of authorizations and capabilities,” said Stephen Maiden, Constant Aviation President and CEO. “This authorization further enhances the services and products that Constant can provide to its Bombardier and Gulfstream customer base.”
Constant Aviation is authorized, trained and equipped to perform engine removals and installations, inspections, maintenance, repair, and service on Rolls-Royce BR710 engines. In addition, Constant can file warranty claims directly on behalf of its customers, further enhancing the Constant Aviation customer experience.
“We are delighted to add the BR710 to Constant Aviation’s previous AE3007 engine authorization,” said Kimberly Rubush, Rolls-Royce Service Center Manager. “Over the years we have found Constant Aviation to be a high-quality partner who is dedicated to their customers.”
About Constant Aviation
Constant Aviation is one of the largest and fastest-growing MROs in the country. It specializes in airframe and engine maintenance, major repairs, avionics, interiors, and paint. In addition, it offers nationwide AOG service, extensive parts distribution through its CARE (Constant Aviation Rotable Exchange) division and accessory and composite services through its Nextant Aerospace division. Constant Aviation provides services through its nationwide network of facilities and mobile response teams with expertise in a comprehensive spectrum of business jet airframes. It has raised the bar in aircraft maintenance expectations and has created a unique one-stop shop experience for customers’ business and private jet needs. For more information, please visit www.constantaviation.com or call 216.261.7119. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
About Rolls-Royce Holdings plc
- Rolls-Royce pioneers cutting-edge technologies that deliver clean, safe and competitive solutions to meet our planet’s vital power needs.
- Rolls-Royce has customers in more than 150 countries, comprising more than 400 airlines and leasing customers, 160 armed forces, 70 navies, and more than 5,000 power and nuclear customers.
- Annual underlying revenue was £15 billion in 2018, around half of which came from the provision of aftermarket services.
- In 2018, Rolls-Royce invested £1.4 billion on research and development. We also support a global network of 29 University Technology Centres, which position Rolls-Royce engineers at the forefront of scientific research.
- The Group has a strong commitment to apprentice and graduate recruitment and to further developing employee skills.
For more information: