$15,000 SIGNING BONUS
- Aircraft Electronics Technician
- Structures Technician
About Constant Aviation
Constant Aviation specializes in airframe and engine maintenance, major repairs, avionics, interiors, and paint. In addition, it offers nationwide AOG service and accessory and composite services through its Nextant Aerospace division. Constant Aviation provides services through its facilities and mobile response teams with expertise in a comprehensive spectrum of business jet airframes. Come be a part of it! You will get great benefits, competitive pay, a culture that values you, and opportunities to grow and let your career take flight.
Be a Part of It!
It’s an exciting time to be part of the Aviation Industry! The industry offers a wide range of career paths across many backgrounds, skills and experiences. Individuals looking for a job that offers training, advancement, interaction with advanced technology or a place where craftsman are in demand should consider employment in business aviation. Constant Aviation is experiencing significant growth across all departments and facilities, and with growth comes job creation. People with a wide range of backgrounds in mechanics, engineering, technology, and specialty areas such as cabinetry and upholstery, can find opportunities at Constant Aviation. Here, it is more than a job, it is a career where dreams take flight! See open positions below.
Benefits That Go Beyond The Basics
- Great pay, amazing benefits and strong company
culture. You’re more than just an employee, it’s
more like a family
- Competitive pay/salary
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Immediate vesting in company 401k
- Company match on 401k for up to 5%
- Industry leading medical, dental and vision coverage with low employee cost and co-pay
- Company paid life insurance
- Short and long term disability
- Flexible spending accounts
- Benefit credit
Why Constant Aviation?
- Leaders that encourage and inspire
- Frequent and fun employee appreciation events
- Constant University, internal training and development courses
- Philosophy and environment of encouraging engagement and motivated by ideas
- Several employee recognition programs
- Proud to be Constant Aviation – A sense of community and family
- Actively support your career progression
- High achievers have many opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Surrounded by passionate, intelligent, and talented colleagues that care about bringing out the best in each other